In this article we will going to talk all about the GAT general test information for the students. GAT stands for Graduate Assessment Test. every year this test is carried out for the students who are willingly to get admission for the M.Phil and HEC scholarship schemes. This test is undertaken under the joint collaboration of the Higher Education Commission and National Testing Service.
GAT General Test 6th October 2013
Following are some of the main rules and regulations of GAT test:
· This test is just valid for 2 years. After two years the test will get expired and the students have to give the re-test for getting the master admission.
· The student must have 16 years of education for getting admission in this test.
· All those students who want to improve their previous GAT score they can also apply for this test admission.
· GAT test has different criteria for diverse universities that are certified by Higher Education Commission.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GAT TEST?
· The students can get the registration form from the official website of NTS i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
· The students have to attach the bank deposit slip along with the application form.
· The registration bank deposit fees are Rs. 1000 that can be submitted in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL and ABL.
· In case of incomplete the forms will going to get rejected at that moment.
· The students will be offered with the dispatched roll number slip juts one week before the commencement of the test.
· In case you are not getting the roll number you must get connected with the help line of NTS without any delay.
So all the students out there if you are planning to give the GAT then apply for it right now. Make sure you stand accordingly on their rules and regulations…..