Here we will discuss that how to apply for Shahbaz Sharif laptop scheme. As we know that Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif distributed almost 100000 laptops among talented and intelligent students. Now the question is that how student apply for this laptop scheme.
How To Apply For Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme
In other to apply this laptop scheme students should follows important instructions or requirements:
- All students who got the degree of 4 years BS degree program should apply for the laptop scheme.
- The second requirement for applying the laptop scheme is that student should get at least 60 percent marks in the annual examination system.
- Thirdly, in case of semester system student should get 70 percent marks.
Now we would like to discuss the requirements for the post graduate students who want to apply for laptop scheme.
- All those post graduate students should get at least 60 percent marks in annual examination system.
- If post graduate student did semester system then he should get at least 70 percent marks in his semester system.
Moreover, all students who belong to medical and engineering universities they should secured at least at least 60 percent marks in their annual examination system. In additionally, if any first year student wants to apply for this scheme then his previous examination will be considered.
Finally, we can say that if any student thinks that he or she meets the above mentioned criteria then he should apply for this laptop scheme. So all students who want to get laptop they should not waste even their single second and apply for this exciting and wonderful laptop scheme.
It is advisable that before applying for this job every student should read the requirements of this scheme. So all intelligent students should apply for this laptop scheme before its gets end.