How to apply youth training program: On 23 of September, 2013, In Islamabad Prime Minister of Pakistan addressed to nation for second time.Prime Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif has announced a development package worth RS. 20-Billion, truly for the youth of Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif announced 6 programs for youth empowerment. These programs are:
- Qarz e Hasna Scheme
- Small Business Loan Scheme
- Youth Training Scheme
- Youth Skill Development Scheme
- Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Laptop Scheme
- Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif scheme of fee reimbursement of less developed areas students
Youth Training Program: Prime Minister of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has announced Youth Training Scheme for Graduates Students having Master Level Degree across Pakistan. 50,000 Students will get intern-ship under this scheme. Punjab Youth training/Intern ship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to the unemployed youth with productive skills to obtain better employment opportunities.
The program is specially designed for the unemployed youth so that they obtain basic training to enhance their skills, which will ensure a secure livelihood in the long term. The Program is open to the unemployed who have acquired 16 years of education and are not more than 30 years of age. The minimum requirement for the program is graduation from a local, government or private institution. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply Youth Training Program
- Candidates must possess domicile of The Punjab Province.
- Must have valid CNIC.
- Internees must have completed Sixteen Years of Education culmination in a degree from HEC recognized universities / Colleges.
Age limit: Age not more than 25 years (26 for less-developed areas)
How To Apply and Registration Process: Those who are eligible for this above eligible criteria can apply in Prime Minister youth training program.The federal cabinet has already given approval to all these initiatives.
All arrangements for the implementation of these programs have been completed. The Youth Training program will be completely on merit basis and transparent.Therefore only eligible people should apply for this program. On 3rd October 2013 Government of Pakistan announced the registration procedure with application forms. Here is brief description of this Prime Minister youth training program:
Objectives: This intern-ship program is planned in a way that the unemployed youth can experience working in a public relations environment. This program will also help the internees to get hands on experience and enable them to apply what they have studied in their educational institutes.
Features: The salient feature of this training/intern-ship program is that the internees have the opportunities to work in different Government Departments/Private Organizations based on their academic qualifications.
Duration: The duration of the training/inter-ship program is 3 months. The internees are allowed to exit the program during this period, but they have to inform at least 15 days in advance. But these interns will not receive the intern-ship completion certificate. Geographical spread: The geographic out reach of the scheme is not restricted. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply from across Pakistan.
Stipend: The interns will receive a monthly stipend of Rupees 10,000 during the intern-ship/training program. But the intern-ship is not an offer for any permanent employment.
Terms and Conditions:
- The program only aims to provide training to the internees to enhance their professional capability and employability.
- The intern-ship is not an offer of an employment and it is no way associated with any future employment opportunity in that respective organization.
- The internees will be given a monthly stipend of Rs.10, 000 during the three month intern-ship.
- No accommodation or travelling expenses will be provided during this intern-ship.
- This is a full time intern-ship program and the internees will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the respective organization including timings and confidentiality requirements.
- The interns will have to attend a mandatory three day orientation program, which will be organized by the respective organization.
- The interns will be awarded intern-ship completion certificates on successfully completing the program.
- These certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation and rating.
- The interns will be evaluated on attendance, performance on the job and other assignments, which may be assigned during the three month time of intern-ship, by the respective organization.
- The intern-ship is three months long. However, the Government reserves the right to terminate the intern-ship of an internee at any stage.
For further Details: A special mobile number ‘80028’ had also been dedicated for this purpose to which suggestions could be sent through SMS. And the details of these schemes would also be circulated through national media including newspapers and television channels as well.