Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif commences the event of Punjab Youth Internship Program for the young generation of Pakistan in Al-Hamra Open Air Cultural Complex, Qaddafi Stadium, Lahore. In the very first stage of the program approximately 50,000 students and spanking new graduates will be served with the internships. The actual existing amount of the internship will be 3 months while students will also be honored with the 3 months income as well.
This program has been merely intended for allowing such unemployed young people to get the sole chance to get them trained in public and private institutions. In this way they can even polish their skills and abilities for working in future. If the students feel that they merely want to rest with the job for two months then they are allowed to quite the job but they are accountable for informing the company management before 15 days.
Shahbaz Sharif Punjab Youth Internship Program
MAIN MOTIVE FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS:
Punjab Youth Internship Program has been one of the most beneficial and advantageous step that has been undertaken by the Government of Punjab. As we mentioned earlier that this program has been just specified for the young generation because this would help them in making them inspired towards the future planning of earning livelihood. They can even enhance their magnitude height at increased level and. This program has been not just favoring the men but has been even ahead for supporting the women as well. Even it would be much appreciative if the number of women entries is huge in number as compare to the men.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
- All such students who are enrolling their names for this program they are required to be completed with the 16 years of education from some well known and famed university and college.
- Additionally, huge sum of the favoritism will be given to such students who have passed the 16 years of education till the year 2011.
- The age limit of the students has been restricted within 30 years.
- The student is also required to submit the duplicate copy of CNIC and Punjab Domicile.
- The students will get the amount of Rs. 10,000 for each month as it means that for three months the students will acquire Rs. 30,000. If the companies feel that you are dedicated and passionate for the work then they can even set you as permanent.
- After three months of successful complete internship the students will be even awarded with the certificate as well.
Sir, It is requested that i am the studnet of LLB part iii in Law College of University of The Punjab. I have a complaint regarding Laptop distribution criteria. 99.9% results are coming under 55% from last many years. you can check the history of the department, which is may be due to the annual system. tell me are not we eligible? are we all incompetent? than tell us a reason that why are you making such discrimination to future Lawyers?? last time you started to distribute Laptops from Law College ground but you didnt awarded future Lawyers with it:(??? we’ll be waiting for your quick action on my complaint. thanks Regards Law College PU
sir form submmit krwany ki last date kab hy…?me BS(IT) ki student hu ab i hamary rezult card isssue ni huy kia me apply kr sakti hu?