In this article we are highlighting about top 15 Pakistani Politicians. We are sure that this article will certainly help you in making your favorite choice for the next elections. LET’S HAVE A LOOK…….
Top 15 Pakistani Politicians
- On the first number we have Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. This is the leader of Muslim League (N). He was born on 25th December, 1949 in Lahore. He has been even honored as being the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 1990 and for the second time in 1997. He was the first prime minister who undertakes the successful nuclear blast in 1998. However, unfortunately his ruling period ended in 1999 after the arrival of Pervaz Musharraf.
- On second number we have Imran Khan. He was born in Minawali on 25th November 1952. He is the founding leader of Pakistan Tahreeq-e-Insaf and has been even honored for being the major player for winning the world cup in 1992. He even contributed his working with the establishment of Shaukat Khanum Caner Hospital and Namal University.
- Next we have Chaudhary Shujat Hussain. He is the president of Pakistan Muslim League (Q) and was born on 27th January 1946 and has been the very first Prime Minister that ruled over the Pakistan for just three months.
- On fourth number we have Asif Ali Zardari. He is the vice chairman and president of Pakistan for the last five years. He is the leader of Pakistan Peoples Party and also eth husband of Late Benazir Bhutto. He was born on 21st July 1956.
- On fifth number we have Altaf Hussain. He was born on 17th September 1953 in Karachi. He is the belonging leader of Muttahida Quami Movement Currently he is living in United Kingdom with UK Citizenship since 1992 and has been running the whole party just by sitting so far away.
- On sixth number we have Yousuf Raza Gillani. He is one of the members of Pakistan Peoples Party and was born on 9th June 1952 in Multan. He was elected as the Prime Minister of Pakistan on 24th March 2008.
- On seventh number we have Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman. He is the leader of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and has been even carried out the functions for being the secretary general of MMA. He was born on 19th June 1953.
- Next we have Chaudary Aitzaz Ahsan. He has been a reputable name in law world and was born on 27th September 1945. He previously undertaken the function of president of Supreme Court and has been even honored as being the Vice President of Human Rights Commission.
- On eight we have Asfandyar Wali Khan. He is the present leader of Awami National Party. He was born in Charsadda in 1949 on 19th February. He was the one who changed the name of NWFP into Khyber Pakhtunkhawan.
- On tenth number we have Chaudhary Pervez Elahi. He is the founder of Pakistan Muslim League (Q) along with Chaudhary Shujat Hussain. He was born on 1st November 1945 and even stayed back as the Chief Minister from 2002 till 2007.
- Next we arrive with Mian Muhammad Shahbaz sharif. He is the brother of Nawaz Sharif. He is the current Chief Minister of Punjab for the second time as the first time eh was became the Chief Minister in 1997.
- Next we have Shiekh Rashid Ahmed. He was born on 6th November 1950 in Rawalpindi. He is the newly elected president of Awami National Party. He has been elected as the MNA for maximum six times.
- On thirteen number we have Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan who belongs to the opposition party in National assembly. He is the Ex-Senior Minister and belongs to Muslim League (N).
- On the next height we have Makhdoom Javed Hashmi. He is known as oen of the rbvae and strong member of Pakistan Muslim League (N). He is one of the senior politicians as he was born on 1st January 1948 but now he left the PML-N and has joined PTI.
- On the last and final we have Pervaz Musharraf. He is the founder of All Pakistan Muslim League. He was born on 11th August 1942 in Delhi. He stayed connected with army during 1965 till 1971. He ruled over the Pakistan till 2008. He also wrote a book title as “In the Line of Fire”.