Honeymoon in Dubai: In this piece of article we will be highlighting about the Honeymoon packages from Pakistan to Dubai. Dubai is said to be one of the most favorite and yet the desirable countries in the world for the honeymoons. Even it has been founded that there are maximum couples in Pakistan that favor visiting the Dubai for their honeymoon destinations.
Giant towering buildings and restaurants are one of the most eye catching factors in the Dubai. And now the tallest building in the whole world named as “Burj Khalifa” is even becoming one of the basic source of attraction for the honeymoon travelers. In addition, the stylish looking racing cars, amusement parks for the kids and shopping centers have been all such means that are making this country so attention grabbing as compare to other countries of the world.
In the below article we will be highlighting the complete details about the Honeymoon packages from Pakistan to Dubai. In this detail you will get to know that what are the main terms and conditions of Dubai honeymoon packages and which are the exciting places installed within the package for the visitors.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DUBAI HONEYMOON PACKAGE:
- Honeymoon package from Pakistan to Dubai continues throughout the whole year.
- In this package the tourist are provided with the 6 nights and 7 days stay offer.
- The package price does not include the rates of the airline tickets.
- For the three star hotels you have to pay $482 for per person.
- In the list of three star hotels we have Dubai Palm, Desert Rose and Arabian Park.
- For visiting the four star hotel the honeymoon couple have to pay $610 per person whereas the hotels included in this category are Fortune Grand.
- All those children that are less than 14 years they will be offered with 75% charges.
- On daily basis the breakfast will be served to two people.
- For the dinner the couple will be getting the cruise ride too which will be for maximum two hours.
DESERT SAFARI HONEYMOON DESTINATION DETAILS:
For visiting the Desert Safari the visitors will be getting pick and drop facility along with the sand boarding too. In addition it will also involve the camel riding and sheesha with the belly Arabic dance and buffet.
HALF DAY DUBAI TOUR:
Moreover, the couples will also be getting the half day visit for getting the opportunity to visit the Dubai completely. This tour will include visiting the Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum, Burj Al Arab, Sheikh Zayed Road, Madinah Jumeirah, and Burj Khalifa.
Here we would like to mention for the readers and all the honeymoon visitors in Dubai that all the taxes and rates for the three and four star hotels are just applied by the hotel themselves. But still we are sure that this honeymoon to Dubai would be one of the memorable and unforgettable experiences of your lifetime for sure.