Associate degree in Education admissions 2012 has been all started in the Sindh province under the collaboration of US AID. This system has been working in Sindh province for quite a long time scale and they offer degree programs for the teachers and qualified students on the basis of the merit list. In this article we will be providing the complete details regarding the Associate degree program admissions in the education.
USAID Program Associate Degree In Education (ADE) Admissions Open 2012-13
- All the students who are applying for this program they are require keeping them enriched with the Sindh domicile as well.
- 60% of the seats have been rest for the rural areas while 40% of the seats have been reserved for the urban areas.
- 50% marks will be included from the intermediate while the rest of 50% will be captured from the entry test.
- The students can even get the admission online through the website www.steda.gos.pk. Or they can get the forums from the specified colleges at the cost of Rs. 200.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE SCHEDULE:
- Prospectus and admission forums will be available from 10th December 2012.
- The last date for the submission of application forums is 31st December 2012.
- All the candidates who are selected for the test will be listed in 3rd January 2013 while the test will be carried out on 5th January 2013.
- Fisrt merit list of all the alternated students will be displayed in 8th January 2013.
- Final date for the fees submission is 21st January 2013.
- The second merit list will be displayed on 23rd January 2013 while the last merit list will be showcased on 28th January 2013.
- Orientation will be held on 30th and 31st January 2013 while the classes will be commenced on 1st February.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- 50% of the marks will also be counted from the intermediate while rest of the 50% will be listed from the entry test.
- The age of the student should not be more than 22 years old.
- This admission has been opened for both male and female candidates.
For knowing about the list of the colleges and any queries you can get in touch with the organization through the below mentioned contact numbers: 0300-2201832 / 99231943