New Year Celebration In Dubai Burj Khalifa 2014: In this post we will going to highlight with the New Year celebrations in Dubai Burj Khalifa 2014.
As we all know that this year New Year biggest celebrations will going to be held in the place of Dubai Burj Khalifa so almost all the world is excited enough to bang in this country to gathering up with the special moments. In the year New Year biggest celebrations were held in New York but now Dubai has taken its place and now they are all set to explode in the whole world to be the center of attraction.
In Dubai one of the biggest attraction will going to be the Burj Khalifa tower that will going to be shining with the glittering lights. Burj Khalifa is the 2nd largest building in the whole world.
1. Over 40, 0000 fireworks will going to be held on Burj Khalifa.
2. It has taken almost 5 days of long hard work to complete the fireworks and the entire arrangements.
3. All the performances that will be entertaining the people will be almost six minutes long but existing has been 60 seconds that is a record in the Guinness World Record.
4. This project has been taken into planning since the last 10 months.
5. Almost 10 km of fireworks will be undertaken that will going to shine the whole city.
A statement from Dubai Media Office has been highlighted that: “As part of Dubai’s commitment to excellence, the city is coming together to set a phenomenal pyrotechnic record on 31 December that aims to light up the Dubai skyline with a host of spectacular and memorable firework displays.”
Handcrafted for the fireworks has been all taken from the USA, China and Spain that are involving almost 200 expert pyrotechnicians. Every inch of the show has been crafted to perfection in the company of 100 computers synchronising the extravaganza. So don’t miss the chance of reaching at Burj Khalifa, Dubai at 10:30 pm sharp….