Dawood Engineering College has been one of the well disciplined colleges in education world. This year this college has arrived with Dawood Engineering College DCET Admission entry test 2012-2013. This test will be undertaken on 18th November 2012 in Karachi, Islamabad and Sukkhur for the bachelor programs. The main programs that have been included in the entry test have been Architecture and Planning, Chemical Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Energy and Environment Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Petroleum and Gas Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering.
Let us give you the short details review regarding the procedure of entry test.
DCET Admission Entry Test 2012-2013 For Dawood Engineering College
- The prospectus will be accessible from 1st October 2012.
- The date for the commencement of the entry test has been 18th October 2012.
- Interviews will be held on 10th December 2012.
- The very initial list of all the selected candidates will be displayed on 24th December 2012.
- The classes will be starting from 31st December 2012.
As we have mentioned earlier that the entry test centers will be build up in Karachi, Sukkur and Islamabad for that reason in Karachi the center will be Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, in Sukkur Public School at Military Road and third center will be Punjab College of Commerce in Islamabad.
All the students are required to reach the examination center at 1:30 pm whereas the test will be taken at 2:00 pm. So all the students we wish you all the best for the entry test.