BA/BSc Supplementary Result 2014 For PU

Punjab University ( PU ) BA.BSC  supplementary result 2014 is available on this page. It is almost expected that Punjab University will going to be announce the supplementary result of BA/BSC result in the fist week of January. We would like to mention that the ratio of the passing candidates in BA/BSC exams is only 39 percent and remaining almost 61 percent students should appeared in the supplementary exams. These exams are considered to be the second chance for all those students who getting the BA/BSC degree.

Moreover, as we know that Punjab University is considered to be the oldest and reputable university of Pakistan and its degree is not only recognized in Pakistan but in the whole world as well. It’s the dream of every student to get Punjab University degree but because of limited seats it won’t possible for every student.

BA/BSc Supplementary Result 2014 For PU



Furthermore, there are total three chances for each student to get the passing marks in each subject. If any student unfortunately would not be able to pass these supplementary exams then he should appear for the third supplementary exams which is considered to be the last chance.

Overall, we can say that BA/BSC exams are very important for every student because after passing this degree they would be able to get admission in masters programs. So all students who were appear for the supplementary exams we should say best of luck to them because only few days are left. We hope that they will surely pass this supplementary exams.

Punjab University BA Result 2014 – PU BA Result 2014

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.