Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairmen Imran Khan 11th May 2014 Jalsa at D Chowk Islamabad against the Government rigs poll 11th May 2013 Elections and load shedding.
Today on Mothers Day I want to greet all Mothers. My own Mother taught me to always stand up for what is right and for justice.
I strongly condemn Punjab Govt’s negative tactics of stopping PTI workers from coming to D-Chowk Islamabad.
Imran Khan Demand’s
- Imran Khan: We demand New Election Commission of Pakistan
- Imran Khan: We demand immediate finger print verification of our 4 constituencies.
- Imran Khan: We demand detailed investigation and punishment of rigging culprits in 4 constituencies.
- Imran Khan: We demand overseas Pakistanis be given right to vote, as per Supreme Court orders.
- Imran Khan: We demand caretaker should not be allowed to hold any position for 2 years post elections.
Imran Khan Message For PTI Protest – on 11th May 2014 at D Chowk in Islamabad
Live D Chowk Islamabad Jalsa Speeches & Dharna
Twitter News Updates
- IK onway to #DChowkjalsa
- Islamabad #DChowk goes green and red and every where just #IK
- ARY, GEO, Samaa, Dunya, Express, Dawn ALL SHOWING LIVE
- A L i @ALiTahir Says : #ThingsYouCanExpectAtPTIdharna Burger Bachiyan havin an Iphone in hand & in jeans and Tee screaming in their fake American accent for #IK
- #PTI Leader @ImranKhanPTI waving hand from the stage to the TSunami #PTI4ElectionReform #ISF
- #PTI leader Javed Hashmi says no one can stop me if I want to join PMLN
- #PTI Leader Imran Khan Speech Start.