Here we will discuss top tourist attractions in England. England is considered to be the most popular and ideal tourist attraction in the whole world. We would like to mention in England, tourists will find numerous beautiful attractive destinations for spending vacations. In this article, we will highlight the top tourist attractions in England.
The best and top attractions for tourists in England are as follows:
- The most popular and top tourist attraction in England is the Alnwick Castle. We would like to mention that this castle is the second largest inhabited castle in the England. In this castle, tourists will find paintings, regimental museum, grounds and many more other attractions.
- The second top and popular tourist attraction in England is the Avebury Stone Circles. This destination is located at the village of Avebury, Wiltshire. The whole structure of Avebury Stone Circles covers almost 28 acres.
- The third popular and top tourist destination in England is the Big Ben. It is famous as the most popular landmark in England. This clock tower was completed in 1859, the weight is 5 tons and dials are 23 ft in the diameter.
- Another top tourist destination in England is Brighton Royal Pavilion. We would like to mention that Brighton Royal Pavilion includes one ton of crystal lighting device along with silver winged dragon.
- If we talk about top tourist destination in England then we should mention the name of British Museum. In the British Museum, tourists will find the popular Rosetta Stone, Greek Room, Elgin Marbles and many more other attractions.
- If we talk about top and best tourist attractions in England then we should mention Buckingham Palace. It is located between the Hyde Park and Houses of Parliament.
- The last top and beautiful destination in England is the Castle Howard. It is located in North Yorkshire. We would like to mention that Castle Howard is the beautiful castle of paintings, garden architecture, temple of the four winds, cascades and fountains.
On the whole after discussing the above mentioned top tourist attractions in England it is easy to conclude that these destinations are famous in the whole world. Every year, thousands of tourists visit the above mentioned places or destinations for spending their vacations. In the final conclusion we can say that if you want to make your vacations memorable then you should visit the above mentioned places.