There is difference between every day makeup and makeup for photographs. Every day makeup and makeup for photographs is totally different. In person some things look great but don’t look well in pictures.
For your help we will share with you some makeup tips when you are photographed.
- Prefer matte colors – when you applied shimmer properly it look great.To go with matte colors is always safe. Matte makeup is easy to apply and best for photograph.
- Fill in your brows –on a daily basis if you don’t fill in your brows but for the pictures fill them. If your brows are looking polished your eyes and face will look so much more complete. This step is especially for the Blondie’s because Blonde eyebrows will disappear in photographs.
- Makeup will photograph 2 shades lighter –as compare to normally routine makeup artist recommend doing your blush, eyes and lip color a little more vibrant
- Use powder –your whole look will be ruin if you look shiny in your pictures. Use a finishing or setting powder once your makeup is complete to make everything more matte. If it’s a warm day taking some powder with you will be good for you.
- Wear false lashes – all brides prefer to wear the false lashes some of them hesitant about them at first. False lashes make all the difference! Buy the individual lashes if you want something more natural.
- Wax – wax your face before your pictures. At least 48 hours before your pictures do Wax I suggest. So all redness and swelling will go down.
- Wear lip gloss- I personally never wear lip gloss but when I make plan for the photos lip gloss is a must. If you want to look full and plump in pictures wear lip gloss.
- Wear black mascara –for the skin tone some people think black is too harsh. When it comes to pictures, black looks good on everyone.