Yes, it’s that time for a Pakwheels auto show in Lahore 2015. In Pakistan The biggest automotive show of Pakwheels.This year the organizers are planning to make the show better than previous car shows in Lahore and on a much superior level.
Like last year the venue of the Pakwheels auto show in Lahore was the same Liberty Market roundabout, Lahore.
Date: 22 March 2015
Venue: Liberty Parking Lot
Time: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Classifications of vehicles which you will be able to see on the showare the Following.
- Vintage & classic cars
- Sports cars/exotics
- Luxury cars
- Concept/project/modified cars*
- Super/heavy/touring bikes
- Classic and vintage bikes
Some rules and some information and everyone will have to follow at the show:
- In case of any unfortunate eventPakwheels management, organizers and members will not be responsible in case of any unfortunate event.
- Rights of admission areset aside.
- stunts/burnouts are firmly bannedAs it is a family event
- Spectators are not allowed to sit in contributors vehicles.
- It is necessary for the Participants park their vehicles at the allocated locations.
- Register your cars before the event to avoid any hassle.
- Organizers provided the tickets to the participant
- Regardless of automotive industry most of the countries have their own auto shows.
It is the platform where future of an automaker is settled, the success of its new range of cars decided, new cars are introduced to the world and are above all, a chance for the automotive enthusiasts to see all the cars they love, all in one place alongside with the halls fresh of that new car smell.
Pakistan doesn’t have one, most shows in the Expo center aren’t open to public for the most part of the exhibition and only the last days, the gates are opened to the ordinary public.
PAAPAM, stands for Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts and Accessories Manufacturers.Show to promote their businesses PAAPAM used to arrange business only Pakistan Auto Parts Show. by making this show go international Next year we intend to give it a new face and add some new things in this show next year.