Do you know which the top Five movie releases are in December 2012? Well if no then you are making the big mistake of not keeping yourself up to date. But you don’t need to get worry because in this article we are mentioning the top 5 Indian Movies that will rule over the cinemas and has been even in the desperate awaited list of the public. LET’S TAKE A LOOK.
Top 5 Indian Movie Releases in December 2012
- Ashiqui 2: In the very first week we have the “Ashiqui 2” This film will be the remake of several years back made Ashiqui. This movie has been directed by Mohit Suri. It will be the full romantic movie. The cast of this film has been new that covers Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor. This movie will be the knocking the doors of cinema on 7th December 2012.
- Khiladi 786: On 7th December 2012 we have the Khiladi 786. This film has been directed by Ashish R Mohan and is a complete action and comedy mixture. This movie enrolls Akshay kumar, Asin, Paresh Rawal and Himesh Reshammiya. The film has been produced by the wife of Akshay Kumar named as Twinkle Khaana. The script and music has been finished by Himesh Reshammiya himself.
- Dabaang 2:On the third level we have the most awaited and desperately loved movie sequel named as “Dabaang 2”. After the success of the Dabaanag, Aarbaz Khan is yet again back with the explosion of another part. The cast includes Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha and it will be banging on at 21st December 2012.
- Ishq in Paris: On the same date another movie will be released as “Ishq in Paris”. This film has been directed by Prem R Soni and cast included has been Priety Zinta and Isabelle Adjani. The film has been scripted and produced by the Preity Zinta herself while the main theme of the story has been romantic ones.
- Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story: Last we have the Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma casted “Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story”. This movie has been revolving in the crime and suspense versions. It has been directed by Vinnil Markan.
Well at the end this was all the movie details for the month of December. We are sure that now you will making the plans with the family mates because these are all such movies for which you have been curiously waiting for the last few years. Just watch them and have fun.